Monday, October 27, 2014

The evesdropper


4 men were sitting in their 4 person cube at their workplace.  They were all scotch whisky enthusiasts and were discussing what they had to drink last night.  One said “I had a great 18 year old last night!”  The next one said “oh yes I enjoyed a fine 21 year old last evening, really superb!”  The third man said “I was lucky enough to have a 25 year old yesterday, outstanding!”  The fourth man said “I am really jealous of you guys all I could find last night was a 12 year old.”  Whereupon the young woman who had been listening to all this in the next cube rushed in and threw her coffee at the 4th man and shouted “You are despicable!  You horrible man how could you abuse a 12 year old girl???”  One of the men shouted, ”Hey calm down we are talking about scotch not women!”  To wit the young woman beat a hasty red-faced retreat.  The moral is use caution when eavesdropping you may not hear what you think you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment